On April 12th, 2016 Bridge are hosting a 4 hour workshop on How to Set Up a Social Enterprise at our Recovery College in Woolwich.
This course will take place on Tuesday 12th April at 11am – 3pm, at the Recovery College Greenwich. Early bird tickets cost £80 if purchased before 1st April, £100 thereafter.
This workshop will inform delegates on a range of organisational structures that can be developed or utilised for non-profit making organisations or partnerships such as a social enterprise or community group. With the advent of public spending cuts, new funding models and the Localism agenda; many organisations are seeking to develop new or additional forms of organisational structure, to access new funding or develop projects. Other organisations are looking to develop social enterprise projects or are keen to manage partnerships to develop their work. This workshop shows you how to do it.
Benefits to the Organisation or Individual
- Be more informed about social enterprise
- Be able to identify potential sources of funding
- Be able to develop a new social enterprise project
- Access to a range of valuable funding resources
Key Learning Points
- Learn how to start/develop/organise a new social enterprise project
- Managing and funding the new organisation
- Business planning and income generation
- Operational management issues
- HR & people management issues
- Issues concerning premises
- How to go about setting up a: Social Enterprise, Company Limited by Guarantee, Community Interest Company, Registered Charity, Co-operatives, Partnership structures, Special Purpose Vehicles
- Overviews and structures of similar organisations
- Where to look for help and support
For more information and to book a place visit http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=ihujbjuab&oeidk=a07ecbdnk3y9a1033aa